Most Popular Items
Care Instructions for Advanced Microfiber Products
- Hand wash or machine wash in warm or hot water with regular laundry detergent (no bleach).
- Air or tumble dry on “low”; do not use fabric softener sheets.
- Do not wash with terry towels or articles that “shed” a lot of lint.
- Washing with t-shirts, jeans or sheets works well.
- Do not use bleach or liquid fabric softener.
- Harsh cleaning products are not recommended. The chemical agents may harden the Advanced Microfiber cloth and pad rendering them useless. The warranty does not cover ignoring this suggestion. White vinegar works well as a cleaning agent as well as a disinfectant.
- Do not use furniture polish with the cloths. The microfiber cloth acts as a polishing agent without using harsh store bought chemicals.